SM Wily Introscope Version 8 doc question
We also installed Wily Introscope Version 8, however there was a part mention as below
The Solution Manager Diagnostics provides an application that performs the setup of the
Introscope bytecode agent for Java automatically. This section explains the steps to run
the setup. Before you can run the Introscope agent setup, the setup wizard for the
managed system must have been executed.
1. Enable Maintenance Mode on SMD.
2. Deploy ISAGENTSMD*.SCA using SDM.
3. Disable Maintenance Mode on SMD.
4. Launch the Introscope Setup application: Diagnostics Setup -> Managed Systems ->
Introscope Agent. Your screen will look similar to the image below:
1) How do I go into SMD ? I did use http://<SMserverFQDN>:50000/smd however I only get a header but blank content body in IE or FireFox? Where do I enable maintenance mode?
2) Where do I launch the Introscope Setup Application: Diagnostics Setup ?
I can't find it under Introscope workstation console.