cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MII installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

i am new to MII and trying to setup a new system.

I have gone through the installation guides and some best practices and need a confirmation

1.I need to install MII 12.1 ,so i downloaded the Netweaver CE 7.1 EHP1 BUT for the dev environment will need to run it on a 32 bit OS platform and for PRD 64 bit OS iama trying to run it on win2k3 32 bit ,Maxdb

I have installed it on the 32bit OS but now when i try to deploy the XMII 12.1 SCA is coming up this error:

Deployment of archive C:\usr\sap\CBM\SYS\EPS\in\XMII00_0.SCA for component sap.com/XMII aborted Detailed message: 1. Contains Aborted deployment component: sdu id: sap.com_xappsxmiijraapp sdu file path: C:\usr\sap\CBM\J00\j2ee\cluster\server0\.\temp\tcbldeploy_controller\archives\102\XMII00_0_SCA1283166991328\DEPLOYARCHIVES\xappsxmiijraapp.sda version status: NEW deployment status: Aborted description: 1. [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5402] JLinEE reported following erros for sap.com/xappsxmiijraapp application. ERRORS: * Connector Java Bean Validator: Could not find setter method named "setBindingKey" for the configuration property "BindingKey" in the resourceadapter-class "JRA$ResourceAdapterImpl", file: sapjraxMIIRFC10.rar#META-INF/ra.xml, column 0, line 0, severity: error * Connector Java Bean Validator: Could not find setter method named "setBindingKey" for the configuration property "BindingKey" in the resourceadapter-class "JRA$ResourceAdapterImpl", file: sapjraxMIIRFC06.rar#META-INF/ra.xml, column 0, line 0, severity: error *

am i missing some initial configuration some where ?

any ideas most welcome

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MII 12.1 is running on 64 bit OS. Please have a look at the [Product Availability Matrix (PAM)|http://service.sap.com/pam]. Search for "MII".

Anyway I would recommend to have the same environment on your dev and prd machine to ensure that every process is running correctly.

Good luck!

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for your response but then why does it say the dev environment should be run under 32bit OS during the installation?I had to down grade to 32bit inorder to install the other development component as they were not appearing under 64bit OS