cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ud not closeing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when iam doing ud close , the masage has came.my plant is not 1000but i created code and code groups and selected set for my plant for ud

pl tell me what i had one mistke

Selected set code does not exist, or data entered is incomplete

Message no. QV121

Diagnosis

Code A in code group (selected set 1000 in plant ) does not exist.

Procedure

Enter a valid combination or complete combination, or make sure that the combination is available in the selected set.

regards

Baswaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you select selected set code in own plant in the plant settings for 1000?

It sounds like you did and the selected set is not set up in plant 1000. I would go back and double check that the selected set really is in plant 1000.

I'm not sure I followed your posting well enough, but it sounds like you indicate that the plant your working in is not 1000 yet that is the plant the error message is indicating. That would be pretty unusual so I woud check the stock posting tab and see what that indicates.

FF

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I solved this error in two ways. Try it

Qulaity Inspection>Inspection lot creation>inspection type>here enter the Inspection type>check which selected set is used. I removed the check mark in selected set in same plant for insp type 10

also in one case i removed the value from UD selected set and checked selected set in same plant

Alagesan

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message says you are selecting selected set at time of UD which are not created in your plant. So select selected set code from drop down menu instead of entering. Check available code with F4 help and add appropriately. If code does not exist in F4 then you need to create selected set code for your plant with catalog type 3 at QS51.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please select 'Accept' or 'Reject' codes using drop down. The drop down shows whats available in the Plant that you are receiving material into.