cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery note in Russia with prices

0 Kudos

In Russia, there is a legal requirement to send a delivery note with prices printed on it along with the goods. It is having a layout which is given by Goverment. Is there any standard SAP program & script used to print the delivery note with prices in Russia.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think there is any standard layout as prescribed by SAP as per the law of a country,except for very special taxes. You have to develop a form of yourself.

You can get a layout of the form from the user and y ou can develop one having that as the template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not aware of standard forms (at least there was no such when we were developing Russian layouts in 2008..).

As a watchout however you need to note that the pricing of those documents (1T etc.) with pricing need to have exactly the same price as later on when you generate the invoice. So when there are any quantity cuts you need to recalculate all pricing from SO taken into account new quantities. And pay special attention there to rounding issues.

The format of the layout itself is less of a problem.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

SAP provided program & form to print delivery note with prices for Russia because it is a legal requirement & the print out must be in specific layout.

0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone for providing the info. We found the standard program & form provided by SAP for this because in Russia it is legal requirement to send a delivery note with prices on it in a psecific layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For russia it is special case.. You can activate the pricing procedure at delivery level..std SAP solution supports to activate it.. but you will face issue of copying the details to invoice..

I would suggest to take the value of VBAP-NETWR as option.. by reading the document flow to populate it in the delivery form

Hope delivery note = Delivery document not invoice.. as delivery note refers to invoice in UKranian and russia..

Hope this info helps you.