cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversing Receipt of Serialized Purchased Units from CMX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to use an instruction to reverse receipt 7 CMX( Commercial ) SPP serialized units. I used code 102 instead of 101 for the reversal. When I try the first one 574DNWA42060 with a serial number 3110C94114 I get to the point of POSTING and get the following error in MIGO.

Error: -No Item Category Exists( Table T184L HOD ZNRM V ).

How to rectify this error. Please advise.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check the transaction 0184, define the item category determination ENRM for delivery type HOD.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the ITEM category. The item category determination ZNRM for delivery type HOD is defined in T-CODE 0184. Still it throws an error at the point of POSTING. Is there any other way to do a reversal????

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you post the good receipt (movement type 101)? Dou you use the inbound delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes I used 101 for GR and now using 102 for reversal and yes inbound deliveries are being used. Any clues on this?

Regards.

Edited by: SAURYASEN on Aug 30, 2010 2:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the item category determination ZNRM for delivery type HOD and Item usage V is defined in T-CODE 0184, try the transaction VL09 .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I'll try doing it using VL09. In ME23n when I go for a PO display for that unit( for which the item category Error Comes ) does not show any item category in the display. Is it because the inbound delivery is used for the PO??

Regards.