cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Shopping cart in SRM 7.0 ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

How to delete shopping cart from SRM back-end GUI when the user left the company.The status of the Shopping cart is Awaiting approval.

Tired deleting the SC from front end but it displays error message " Document should be recalled before doing any change".

Can any body help me to resolve this issue.

Right answer will be rewarded ?.Appreciate and thanks in advance.

Thanks

Rushanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a Simillar situation.The only difference is that

SC is created.

Follow on Purchase Requisition is created in R/3

Purchase Order is created in R/3.

But Before doing Confirmation I want to delete the Purchase Order so I have deleted Purchase Order.

Now I want to delete Shoping Cart as Purchase Order is already deleted and PR is Open without any Follow on document.

But when I am trying to Delete Shopping Cart , system gives me reference of Deleted Purchase Order and does not allow me to Delete Shopping Cart.

I am not able to Digest This Logic. Can Experts throw some light or Solution to Delete the Shopping Cart.

Regards

Siddhant

Tejas87
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you ask the purchaser to reject the SC from the sourcing cockpit. The SC should arrive at the requester and he should be able to delete it.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1495790 - Monitor SC:'Awaiting approval' Items in SC cant be deleted

You go to Application monitor and select monitor shopping cart. Select a cart which is in 'Awaiting approval'. System doesnt allow you to delete individual items of the cart. Also, you are unable to go to the details of the deleted shopping cart.

check this note is applicable for you

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The proper way of deleting a shopping cart when it is in "awaiting approval" status is to change the cart first. So log on as the document creator, click on "Edit" button. A popup should show up to confirm the recall of the workflow process. Click "Continue". After the document is recalled, the "Delete" button should show up. Click on the "Delete" button should delete the SC.

If the document creator has already left the company, the above won't be possible. Then just ask the document approver to reject the cart from his/her inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try deleting the cart in Monitor Shopping Cart Transaction using Administrator login . If that is not possible, ask the approver to reject the cart(I believe it may also throw an error as requestor is no longer available in the org structure).

Then the third option is go to CRMD_PARTNER table for this Shopping Cart, look for the records with partner function = Requestor, and change the BP GUID of old Requestor with someone else's BP GUID who is active in the organization.

Another option - if you have old requestor's Position and Central Person available in the org structure ( I think SU01 id is inactive by now), try to link this position/CP with some user id which is Active in the org structure. login using that id and change/delete the cart. After that break the above temporary relationship in the org structure

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

yes , tired frist option have the same problem you mentioned when the approver tries to reject it is throwing errror message.

Then the third option is go to CRMD_PARTNER table for this Shopping Cart, look for the records with partner function = Requestor, and change the BP GUID of old Requestor with someone else's BP GUID who is active in the organization.

*Could you please give me more details on CRMD_PARTNER went to table unable to figure partner function= Requestor .How to do the change BP GUID of old requestor to someone else.

Thanks and appreciate your help in advance.

Regards

Rushanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First you figure out the Item GUID of the SC you want to update. For the Item GUID, find the relevant entry in CRMD_PARTNER table with partner function = Requestor.

In this record you will have to update the new Requestor's BP GUID. YOu will need to have system open to modify that record. It is not recommended to to modify application data tables but as per my understanding , this is the only option. Otherwise write a small program to update this table based on data you key in in the selection screen.

We had to write a program in our landscape to counter this issue from time to time. it works this way:

1. Based on the SC no in the selection screen, we are finding the GUID's in CRMD_ORDERADM_H and CRMD_ORDERADM_H tables.

2. from this data, we are looking for relevant records in CRMD_PARTNER table

3. after finding the correct record we are changing the BP GUID of the REQUESTOR in this table. New BP GUID is provided in the selection screen itself.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam also facing the similar problem , the requestor left the company and the request is with the first level of approver , neither the approver able to approve or reject the request(PPOMA_BBP error).

in the table CRMD_PARTNER the BP GUID is empty for all the SC.

is there any option to chang the requestor for the shopping cart once it is submitted.

thanks alot for your suggestions.

Regards

Srinivas

Edited by: cnu_2010 on Dec 28, 2010 1:56 PM

Edited by: cnu_2010 on Dec 28, 2010 2:07 PM

Edited by: cnu_2010 on Dec 28, 2010 2:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The function module BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE can be used to delete the SC. Note that after callng this function you will have to call BBP_PD_SC_COMMIT immediately to commit the deletion.

Options are - you could develop a very simple ABAP program or go to SE37 and execute the function modules BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE and BBP_PD_SC_COMMIT in sequence using "Test Sequences".

Regards,

Prasanna

agnieszkap29
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try using a program Z_CHANGE_PGUID_002 to relink the documents from old BP to a new one... I have used that in SRM 4 and 5.

Aga