cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery qty as 0 and not pickable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I create STO ,when I create the delivery, It doesn't include delivery qty into delivery, and the material item is not pickable.

So if I tried to input the qty manually, it will display only 0 EA of material xxx available. I checked the stock, it has qty onhand.

So what's the problem ? where I could check if this part need be pickable?

Thanks

Alice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's very probably availability check is switched on and system cannot find available quantity when you are trying to create the delivery. In the log of delivery creation maybe you can find this information..

It may happen that you have stock but it is assigned to differnet deliveries.

Please run report CO09 (with proper checking rule - maybe "B" in your case, youn know in which environment you work.) I guess you have other deliveries to which the stock is already assigned.

SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements > Availability Check - here you can check your customizing.

E.g. Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning >Carry Out Control For Availability Check ("include delivery notes" checkbox is very likely to be checked; V_441V-VBBLP)

(MARC-MTVFP controls the availability check at material level)

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 30, 2010 11:07 AM

Additionally:

Field V_TVLP-MNG0P controls how system should react when delivery quantity is zero.

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Item Categories for Deliveries

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 30, 2010 11:10 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If delivery qty is not copied means there is no stock for this delivery-

Check MD04- Already existing qty is reserved for earlier orders.

Use- V_V2 to reschedule- for Stock transfer orders

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it looks like you dont have sufficient stock.

There are many reasons for the error message

Check if the material is Made to Order.

Check if you have maintained safety stock in MMR and you are trying to deliver from safety stock.

Regards