cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with deep structure in Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am converting smartform into adobe forms. While converting the program code in the code initialization of the smart forms also get transformed to adobe forms the problem is my internal table is of type deep structure while passing it through the tables parameter i am getting error in adobe forms .But while passing the internal table through import parameter its not giving error.The same code works fine with smartforms. I dont know why its not taking the structure of internal table in adobe forms properly .It happens only for deep strucure formal normal tables it works fine in table parameters .If any one has come across this scenario please share your ideas.

Best Regards,

Sreeram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I were you, I would never do this through any program. The only secure, reliable way is to rewrite everything by your own hands. Even if we could argue, your way works as well (and could be faster at the beginning), at the firt moment you will be asked to perform any tiny change in this "imported" thing, you will cry your eyes out (and understand why it is the only useful way to rewrite everything manually).

regards Otto