cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabstrip problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a tabstrip with 3 different tabs and these tabs have some textfields. And I have a BAPI which takes the

input from these tabs and stores the input into R/3.

The problem is : only the input from the first tab is stored into R/3, and the input from other tabs is ignored.

What might be the reason ?

Thanks & Regards

V.Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

When do you execute BAPI call?

best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

After passing input values, on submit button click , I execute BAPI.

Here is the code :

public void onActionButton(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )

{

//@@begin onActionButton(ServerEvent)

wdThis.wdGetCreateGroupComponentController().executeY_Bapi_Create_Group_Input1();

//@@end

}

Thanks & Regards

V.Das

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

So, do you have custom controller with RFC model in a context, mapped to your view, where you are using model attributes bound to UI elements, right?

best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

Yes, I have custom controller with RFC model in a context and also mapped to view. I have created inputfields in the Tabstrip tabs by 'Apply Templates' method.

Thanks & Regards

V.Das

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vijay, could you please send your project to rastchinsky AT gmail DOT com and it will be more easier to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please check your email id? I tried to send my project to the given email id but it bounced back.

Thanks & Regards

V.Das

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oops

rastchinskym AT gmail DOT com

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, everything looks correct. How did you figureout that parameters are mot coming to R/3? I would suggest you to print attributes from

Yep_Bapi_Create_User_Input, Yep_Bapi_Create_User_Input.Ft_Ypci_Rqst_Roles and CreateUserComponent.Yep_Bapi_Create_User_Input.Ft_Ypci_Rqst_Rfc through wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess(...).

Answers (0)