Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image don't diplay in SRM-MDM catalog UI

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SRM-MDM3.0 , MDM 7.1 SP04 adn Web UI SP07.

In data manager, the record is normal with image. and in UI configure, the image field is added display list.

but when open the catalog, the image field value is bank.

Please tell me why.

best regards

Jesse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala, Even I am facing the same problem.

Can you please tell more about Visual Administrator.

How can I check the folder size and permissions.

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

today, I open the catalog, I found the images can be visible, I didn't make any change, it's strange.

Jesse.

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha.

I don't have a system to check for you.

Can you search for the Notes section in service market place under the component SAP-CAT-MDM and give the text "SRM-MDM Catalog FAQ". In this note it is mentioned about the issue faced during Catalog implmentation and the solution for it.

You will find a solution for images issue as well, which also explains about setting temp directory in Visual Admin.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

Kindly check the SP & Patch level.

If you can take the latest patch hope the issue should be solved.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse.

Can you check the following?

1. What exactly is appearing on the image column? If it is blank, a cross sign or any message/

2. Can you right click on the column and check if you are getting any generated URL?

3. Usually a temporary directory is used to set for the MDM images to be stored in the landscape where catalog application is running. (Sometimes this folder might have been deleted or exceeds the size)Can you check this in visual administrator? The property is "java.io.tmpdir"

Regards

Bala