SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing Switch Document Monitoring Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My requirement is to enhance the standard Switch document monitoring transaction (ESWTMON01) with custom parameters.

I have read the SAP documentation and found out that there is an enhancement ISU_IDE_SWTDOC_MON which can be used.

I created my new parameter in the monitoring transaction. The problem i am facing now is that i do not know how to get the entries made in the custom parameters so that i could use it to filter my search results based on that input.

Any suggestions are helpful.

Thanks,

Imran

1 REPLY 1

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the BAdI methods PRESELECT_SWITCHDOCS and FILTER_SWTDOCS. You can find more information in the interface documantation:

"...PRESELECT_SWITCHDOCS

You can use this method to preselect switch document numbers. Only the returned switch documents (select-option) are processed further in the standard selection. This preselection can use the standard selection criteria or the individual criteria from your subscreen (see BAdI documentation).

Parameters:

Standard selection criteria and parameters:

X_P_MAXREC, X_P_VIEW, X_SPARTY, X_SO_SWTDO, X_SO_BPPAR, X_SO_MOVIN, X_SO_MOVOU, X_SO_INTUI, X_SO_OLDSU, X_SO_NEWSU, X_SO_DISTR, X_SO_DOCST, X_SO_SWTYP, X_SO_SRCSC, X_SO_TARSC

This is the data from the standard selection screen that you can use for the preselection.

YT_SWTNUM (Exporting)

In this parameter, you return the preselected document numbers (structure of a select-option).

Y_PRESELECTED (Exporting)

To ensure that the contents of parameter YT_SWTNUM are taken into account during further processing in monitoring, set this parameter to 'X'.

Implementation, if you want to make a preselection:

Use different criteria to compile the contents of parameter YT_SWTNUM - for example, by determining the switch document numbers from database table EIDESWTDOC and other tables.

Set parameter Y_PRESELECTED to 'X' so that YT_SWTNUM is taken into account during further processing.

FILTER_SWTDOCS

You can use this method to filter switch documents that were read from the database.

Parameters:

XYT_EIDESTWDOC (Changing)

This parameter contains all selected switch documents. You can use individual logic to filter the switch documents in this table..."

Kind regards,

Alexander