cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash sales + Invoice

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus.. I have this problem in the customer I'm working.

I need to bill a customer before GI takes place. I guess is like a Cash Sales scenario, but I need the invoice as the customer place the order (which will pay immediately after). The GI will take place in the future (could be 10 days or 1 month)

I've first tried with down payment, but couldn't find why the system dont let me PGI, it issue Message M7184 - Sales order stock does not exist. However I'm not sure if it fits, since the customer wont do a down payment but a full payment.

So if anybody knows any other option to meet this requirement will be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you can achieve your requirement by changing the billing relevance of the Item category to "G" ( Order related billing of the delivery qty).

You can use the Cash sales doc type and assign a item category with billing relevance as "G" and you can create a sales order with immediate delivery and no need to do PGI immediately. Then you can create the billing doc...

Regards

Ashok.V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is only my observation ...

When the Cash sales happens the thumb rule is delivery and bill immdetely that means stock will be available.

if u want to do for cash sales -PGI will 10 days(fixed) maintain in VOV8 lead time in days for this particular cash document only.

help full answer or not(some what)