cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can configure the VAKEY for several recipients in extended rebate?

0 Kudos

Hi good night,

I need help to setting one varialble key to use extended rebate for settle several recipients, please some one can say me how i can configure the varible key????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please let me know your scenerio where you are configuring -

Rebates in Trade Promotions is describe in SAP help -

[Rebates in Trade Promotions |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/46/0349b5cfc604a9e10000000a114a6b/content.htm]

this link might help you.

Thanks

Mhn

0 Kudos

Good morning, thanks for your attention

For the present case I need to check how to create a VAKEY that allows me to settle to several recipients through extended rebate, the standard rebate only allows a recipients.

For example: Two customers (A and B) contribute to achieve the sales volume, they wish to settle a credit note for each client, one credit note for A and one credit note for the client B, when the rebate will be pay.

In this case i don´t understand how i have to create the VAKEY to manage the case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gianfranco

I am guessing you are from the Beverage or Consumer Goods Industry.

The variable key you are talking about is in set up in the Implementation Guide (IMG) and can be seen at 'Extended Rebate Processing in the documentation Set up Variable Key for the Rebate Settlement'.

However this activity is not visible for normal ECC 6.0 implementations. I could not find it.

So i am thinking that you need to meet the following prerequisites

You have to activate Extended Rebate Processing in Customizing for billing.

You have to activate rebate information structure S469 and information structure S136 in Customizing.

Unless this is done, I am guessing you will not be able to see the IMG activity for setting up the VAKEY.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same requirement, Was it solved?

I have activated Extended Rebate...but I don´t know how to configure VKAEY for generate credit per payer of each sale

Evenmore, I have checked S469 and the filed VKAEY is not being updated

Coudl smebody help me to sort it out please?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am interested as well. Any news?

Kind Regards,

Didier

Mkatta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys ,

I think there is a predefined function module that may help you. Edited: Please see [rules of engagement|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement]

Edited by: Ian Kehoe on Nov 9, 2011 2:38 PM