cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule lines and work area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

While entering the multiple line items in the sales order(Quotation) screen , at the 60th item the system throws following error message :

System : Schedule lines of Item 000060 is not in Work are.

Has anyone ever came across such message during quotation creation?

Early reply will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mamata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Work Area relates to Quality module. Execute OQ77 with the help of your QI people and update the forum whether this helps you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

We have the same issue appearing

Item XX for scheduled line XX is in the work area

I am not too sure about the T-Code OQ77 mentioned above. Could you please let me know the reason behind this error as the sales order the error message is appearing is a standard order (Norm Item).

I am not sure how to get rid of this error as it is appearing in a number of sales orders

Thanks in advance for the replies

Regards,

Doss

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue relates to quality module and you need to check with your quality guys in case you do not know how to handle this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vicbalboa1
Participant
0 Kudos

Found same error completely unrelated to QM.

Issue triggered for performing a loop thru structure XVBEP in custom code, but only for a document with individual PO for item (linked purchase requisition) and delivery block (which was supossed to delete purchase requisition but for some reason PR remained).

Solution was to double click to PReq at schedule line, which updated and deleted PReq. After that, document no longer issued error V1357

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.