cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC kept receiving Non POD-related update from our R/3 system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil and others,

It seems our old problem below still exist.

Background Process: Supplier will send ASN (advanceShpNotification) to us from SNC via IDOC (DESADV) to create an inbound delivery (IB) in our R/3. If the vendor is POD-related (i.e. maintained as POD in vendor master), then R/3 will only insert ouput type OP0D into the Output delivery table automatically upon IB creation. At this point, our R/3 has a build-in routine to stop sending IDOC (STPPOD) to SNC before GR. Only after GR is performed, the the IDOC (STPPOD) is triggered and send the POD notices to SNC.

Problem/Question: Everything works fine in QAS client, however, problem arised in production in which SNC is receiving POD updates from our R/3 of IB with vendors that ARE NOT POD-related. Now, the OP0D output type get insert into IB even with vendor that is NOT POD-related (i.e. not maintain in vendor master). WHY? I suspect is the OPOD problem, but this never happen in QAS. Why? The configuration setup are matched on both client, Why?

The following is our setup for WE20:

Partner: PI Production Client

Partner Type: LS

1 - PORDCR1

2 - PROACT

3 - STPPOD (Transfer IDOC immediately ==> Checked, Output mode 2, Basic Type: Delvry03, message control is OP0D for Message type and Process mode, E1 is the application value.

Partner: SNC production Client

Partner Type: LS

1 - DESADV

2 - ORDRSP

3 - WHSCON.

The following is our setup for MN24:

Delivery Type ==> "EL", Funct ==>"VN", Partner ==> empty , Medium = A, Date/Time = 4, Language = EN.... thanks tuffy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Tuffy,

The OPOD gets inserted in Inbound Delivery depending on the setting maintained in MN24.

Please, check what is the setting maintained for EL. If no partner is mentioned, the output message would be inserted for all Vendors but the STPPOD would only be generated for vendors which are POD relevant and for which Partner Profile is maintained.

Regards,

Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apparently the problem is caused by transport sequence order