Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

we have an issue here.

Eg:A customer has bought a laptop an year back and the warranty period is expired.The customer wants to send the laptop to the service center and the service executive says the ram need to be replaced.My question is how to raise the sales order to the customer who has a service request first and then the replacement afterwards.

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

A My clients current method for replacement:

1. I suppose you are using serial number management. So find the original billing docment.

2. Do a Return SO, but make it free of charge (item category). GR and Return CM in SD only 0.00

3. After Return CM do a normal Sales Order, maybe use a special order type or item catgeory (Expired Warranty Replacement)

4. The price in the sales order will eqal the costs, I would assume it would be estimated or manually determine pricing condition.

5. DN, PGI and Billing to the customer

OR

B. Use CS where service orders can be created, but it's a big beast. Basically the service costs are all linked and inputted, with service notifications, etc. I would you would only use this if you were one of SAP's big tier customers.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mr.James thank you very much.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos