cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete a question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the moderators of this community forgot to add a delete option if some question is by mistakenly posted 2 times consecutively by mistake.

I just now did that and the same question is posted one after the other and now i can't delete it.

A Request :Please make this forum a little more interactive!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a yellow triangle (Report Abuse button) via which you can become interactive with moderators.

I became interactive with the first of your two threads, the one with the incomplete and meaningless subject title. It is gone now.

What you could also have done is edit the post once you noticed that you had posted incorrectly - but you need to be fast and do this before someone else answers it.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius

I asked about how to delete a question and not how to edit or be interactive!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot delete threads on your own (but you can edit them if you are fast enough).

Your duplicate post has been deleted.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt if this is a feature that the forum would want to implement.

In the past, when users were able to edit their own posts, some would hide the fact that they asked a basic question by editing out the entire question that he or she asked.

This would just make it easier for the same sorts of people to hide the fact that they asked here.

Rob

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please make this forum a little more interactive!!

First of all, I dont know how if delete option is given to members, it will become interactive ????? Nevertheless, please note in sales forum, whenever I come across such threads, I immediately one of those threads. Not only I used to do this but I also delete if you have posted in multiple forums the same question.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi