cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we generate webdynpro screens from Z module pool programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Z module pool program. I want this as a web dynpro screen. Is there any way where we can generate the web dynpro screen automatically from the z module pool program?

I would also like to know how is the webdynpro screen for standard transasction [like va01,va02 ...]created.

We do have SAP provided web dynpro screens for standard transactions. Don't we??

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shanthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

There is a converter, but its usage is really not recommended. At best you get screens that look a lot like the original clasic dynpro screens but with messy code behind the scenes because of the conversion. If you want to read more about the conversion wizard see OSS note 1003397. However if you use this tool you are encouraged to only use it as a starting point then do some serious redesign of both the data logic access and the UI.

If you just want web enablement of the existing screens then just use the SAPGUI for HTML that is part of the Integrated ITS. This already takes the existing screens and exposes them dynamically in the web browser.

>I would also like to know how is the webdynpro screen for standard transasction http://like va01,va02 ...created.

They are redesigned (to take advantage of the unique UI capabilitis of Web Dynpro) and rebuilt by hand. No automated conversion allowed.

Answers (0)