Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembley Processing Sales Order date not pulling through as finished date

adeel_sarwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a small issue. We are using Assembley Processing in SAP where the Sales Order creates a Project / WBS / NEtwork Order automatically.

If I look on the network order there is a clear link between the order and Sales Order and it also has the requested delievery date in there which is correct however the network order finish date is completley wrong.

The scheduling settings are backwards and lets say the delievery date is 01.04.2011 and and it takes 1 month to finish the project therefore it should start on the 01.03.2011 yet the finish date in the Network Order is way in the future. E.g. it is starting on the 01.05.2011 and finishing on the 01.06.2011 which is wrong.

It seems like it isn't even considering or looking at the customer delievery date.

Regards

Adeel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Schedule your network manually (not by giving date in sales order) by giving the finish date, and see whether it properly derives the start date or not.

adeel_sarwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

It has nothing to do with Start Date in the past as the example is in the future. And there is no point doing it manually or there is no point using Assembly Processing.

SAP Help says the date should be pushed through the network order.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear, I am aware of this

And there is no point doing it manually or there is no point using Assembly Processing.

But why i asked you to schedule the network manually, is to find where the problem really lies. If you are able to schedule the network manually and derive the result as desired, then you can conclude that nothing wrong in network scheduling and its parameter and the problem would be the flow of date from SO to network.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.