Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Due List / Billing Date

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

1. In transaction VF04, Billing Due List, Two Billing Dates Colums appear one is in starting and second is in last, can any one tell me the difference.

2. I have create a billing document on 28.08.2010 and if after this I run VF04 system again show me the same document, and if I go to process it it says its already billed, Why system show me the document which already billed ? Pls explain.

I want system only show me the document which are ready for billing not the invoice one..

Hope my gurus understand the question, looking for the prompt response.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Closed with this comments that both Billing Dates are same in VF04 output report.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I think the starting and the last date is the range with in which you can list the documents that are due for billing.

Also for your second point, check the date range for which you are running the transaction VF04.

Regards

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you not understand the point in first point I talk about the Billing Date appear in the LOg not in the selection crieteria.

and in second what ever date I choose if that particular document is already billed I assume system cant show me that document.

Hope now It will clear you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran Khan,

The VF04 Output report has 2 billing date fields. This dates are one and the same. It is just that Standard SAP has it. If you might have noticed both the dates in the output report are one and the same. If you dont want to see one of them , then you can go to settings, select layout and remove one of them.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Murtuza