cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED in EWA generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing the following dump u201CGETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED u201C, Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLDSVAS_GRAPH" - in u201CSET_EXTREME_VALUES".The main program was "RDSMOP_MAIN ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 275 of the (Include) program "LDSVAS_GRAPHACI".

Friends I am facing this issue while generating EWA report for R3 server only, Iu2019m able to generate EWA report for other servers like BI, CRM. But while creating EWA report for ERP server Iu2019m getting this dump.

Certain thing I would like to highlight. Recently we did a support pack upgrade, mine is a Solman 7.0 EHP1 system. We update the support pack up to " SPS 6 ".Before the support pack upgrade it was working fine, I was able to generate the EWA report for all my servers.

Do any body face similar kind of problem?

Responses are highly appreciable

Thanks & Regards

Dusmanta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implement the following notes in the same order and then check again.

[Note 1415725 - ST-SER: PI/XI EWA section 'Workload by Receiver'|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1415725]

[Note 1436867 - ST-SER: PI/XI EWA dump GET_WA_NO_ASSIGNED|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1436867]

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varadharajan,

Thanhs for your replay.In fact i had gone through both of the notes suggested by you.

In the mean time i had raised a OSS ticket and waiting for any kind of resolution before moving to your notes

Thanks & Regards

Dusmanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

updated your service definitions in SDCCN for target system the R/3 EWA is for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is solved by applying "sapnote_0001436111".

Regards

Dusmanta

Answers (0)