cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI Table Linking Deliveries and Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attempting to create a query that will show the PGI'd quantities and the sales order quantities. I am using the following:

LIKP - delivery # linked to VBFA, actual PGI date, plant

LIPS - material # linked to MAKT, actual delivery quantity

VBAK - sales order # linked to VBFA, customer purchase order, ship-to # linked to KNA1

MAKT - material description

KNA1 - ship-to name

VBFA - link between LIKP and VBAK

As soon as I add VBAP to include the quantities on the sales order, there are no items to display when executing the query. Any thoughts on this will be much appreciated. I'm have a feeling I may be running into issues because of batch split.

A bit of background as to why I need this. We are a medium sized manufacturing company that went live less than a month ago. Our IT department has much more pressing matters to attend to, so I'm attempting to do this on my own. We need the ability to compare orders that were PGI'd short when compared to the sales order before invoicing. I plan on making plant and actual PGI date my selection criteria. Our company does not backorder and ATP is turned off.

Thanks for your help,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laura!

In the screen 'Choose Data Source', in the field '1. Data Source', change it to Logical Database.

In the field '2.Data source logical database' inform 'VLV', that means 'Logical Database For Deliveries'.

This logical database already have joins between some tables, that you can choose.

To display the logical database, go to SLDB transaction, and you can see the joins.

Maybe you can solve your problem.

Regards.