Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement's final settlement includes invoices already processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've been testing rebate agreement functionality and I'm facing this issue:

If I define a rebate agreement for a customer just for this day and post two invoices, this invoices are referred to the agreement. After this I do the final settlement for this agreement, credit memo is posted and everything is ok.

Then I define another agreement for the same customer and just for this day again. The next invoice I post is referred to this new agreement. But the problem is that once I do the final settlement of this second agreement it includes the invoices of the first agreement.

I need to know if there is something I've been missing?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system is performing correctly. Even though you created the 2nd rebate agreement after the first 2 invoices were posted, they are still relevant for the second agreement and the system will propose them in your settlement (note, you do have the option of changing the settlement amount). The 2 invoices were relevant because their billing date fell in the validity date range of the 2nd agreement. So even though the system may not have booked an accrual for those invoices, the system still tracks them (via table VBOX). It does this because it's possible to create rebate agreements after the start of the validity period and this way you can track all invoices retroactively. You should be able to see all invoices relevant to the rebate by going to t-code (VBO3) and clicking on rebate payments - drill down.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please have a look to this SAP Help link & use all these 27 steps as a key check for your scenerio.

so that you can find right place where you are missing -

[Creating Rebate Agreements|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ides/helpdata/en/5d/363ec3583f11d2a5b70060087d1f3b/content.htm]

Also have a look to these threads for better look to issues.

Regards,

RS