Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report from logon launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to find a report of those users who do not have the "Activate Secure Network Communication" button checked in the network settings tab of the launchpad. Is there a report I can run or a table that holds that data??

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean SAPLOGON pad on client and want to find it on the SAP application server?

I havent heard a solution for this before, but if all the users are logged in we can find from SM04 ( I am guessing!)

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

....you would need to scan each front end......propably you could run a script for that, for instance after domain logon.

(saplogon.ini->[SncChoice])

Propably it is easier, not to allow insecure login (w/o SNC). Please refer to the system parameter snc/accept_insecure_gui .

Possible values:

0=unsecore login not allowed

1=unsecure login allowed

U=unsecure login is allowed for users with the appropriate flag in SU01_SNC-tab

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

> ....you would need to scan each front end......propably you could run a script for that, for instance after domain logon.

> (saplogon.ini->[SncChoice])

What happens to users who have not put on the systems? what happens to users who are not working at that time meaning logged off? on vacation etc... even if script runs it will not be able to get the correct number of users.

0 Kudos

Franklin,

obviously Bernard's approach can't cover everything. But tell me what you can do more. The config is stored on each desktop so if any desktop is turned off for whatever reason then you won't be able to get that info. You could also use user exit SUSR0001 and class CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES to get and store user's config after each dialog logon to SAP. But again, it may not cover all users.

Cheers