cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variables for E2E Summary View (SSR Workload)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have installed the Solution Manager Diagnostics and the Diagnostics Agent on the Solution Manager.

If I choose the Solution Manager and open the Workload Analysis there are no informations. When I go to the "Workload Summary" there appears "Variables for E2E Summary View (SSR Workload) ". If I delete "E2E SID Variable" and click on "Execute", I can see the informations. But when I open the tab "Workload Summary" again, I have to delete the E2E SID Variable again. How can I save this change?

Thanks and best regards,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

you might check SAP Note [1363420|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1363420] "Incorrect values for 0SMD_LSID in ASR InfoCubes"

Probably the "E2E SID Variable" problem is a side effect when extractors did not return data for certain reasons. You might check the Extractor Framework Administration for errors and could do the setup again.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I've checked the SAP Note and it's not the solution, because we have implement Support Package 24 for Solution Manager

In the EFWK-Administration I can't see any errors .. Yes it's an alternative to do the setup again, but then I have done it for three times on this system

I always believe that the solution manager should make things easier ...

Thanks and best regards,

Andreas