Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Control on Web Dynpro Screen

Shishir_P
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have Web Dynpro Application, which has a Input field (PERNR), once the PERNR is entered the Web dynpro displays an interactive Adobe form, the user can enter some fields which in turn update the related infotypes in the backend.

Once the Adobe form is displayed the, I loose the control of Web Dynpro Screen, I cannot click any buttons on Web Dynpro Screen. The Submit button is on the Web Dynpro Screen and not on Adobe form. When I move the cursor to Web Dynpro screen it shows wait signal and looks like the application is hungup, when I move the cursor back to adobe form ti works fine.

Why is it that I cannot interact with any of the Web dynpro elements (buttons, Input fields etc.)? Is this a problem with browser? How do I resolve this?

Edited by: Shishir Paltanwale on Aug 27, 2010 7:00 PM

Edited by: Shishir Paltanwale on Aug 27, 2010 7:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shishir_P
Explorer
0 Kudos

Our System is on lower Support Level and does need certain Patchs for Web Dynpro and ADS.

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting.

If you are using the Internet explorer, there should not be much problem.

Try to make the fields invisible and retain a button to justloadthe interactive forma and observe. Looks like once the adobe is loaded, you are observing the issue.

Regards,

Sharath

Shishir_P
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sharath,

I have tried doing this, the problem occurs when the form is in the interactive mode, if the form is in display mode the Web Dynpro Elements can be used. I have the control on the form, where in I can enter the data on the form, but cannot interact with Web Dynpro Elements.

Regards,

Shishir.P

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Have you entered a support ticket/searched for notes on this topic. I seem to remember that this was a bug in a certain support package.