cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getQueryObject missing from iBrowser class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have recently upgraded to 12.1.6.2 from 12.0. After migrating existing code to the new server. Some of the stuffs do not work. One of them is the getQueryObject() call for an iBrowser class. I got a "NoSuchFieldException".

Does anyone know what needs to be changed here?

BTW, where can I download the javascript editor (I forgot its formal name) for this new version.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I am also facing same issue it work on one system but not working on another system.

I am not sure but you can try with different java versions on your system.

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Thanks for the info. I did not know I can open the script editor like that.

It turns out it was a bad javascript code, which was tolerated by the previous version. In short, getQueryObject() was used as just getQueryObject (without the perenthesis).

Thanks,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

The Wizards for generating applets and servlets, and the Script Assistant are now located in the Workbench. When you open or create a new web page from the Web tab, you will see a series of 5 dots(.....) at the bottom of the screen. Click on these and drag them upward. Alternately, there are small up and down arrows on the left side you can click on to open and close the Wizards.

Are you saying that the iBrowser's getQueryObject() method is not working? Or is it a method of this query object?

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe