cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

In our scenario Accounts Receivable and FSCM(Financial Supply Chain management ) based on the ECC system are exchanging messages through PI,the standard document for Configuration (SAP Credit Management Configuration Guide ) has been followed.But we find that few messages are getting stuck , whenever the message size is large it gets stuck , messages of size between 1MB to % MB are getting stuck, is it due to the large size ? What can be a possible solution for the problem? Do we have to split the messages to reduce size or can the messages be routed through queues that can handle large sized data.Should we try distributing the load?I have heard of tunnelling being used or a file port solution being used but never worked on them.

Please help on the above.

Warm Regards

Arjun Ghose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try message packing or queue prioritization if you are on PI 7.0 SP 12 or higher...

Message packing:

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8906] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Could you get me some more details on the queue prioritization part , can large messages be sent through XBTL* queues, the SMQ2 problem is happening on the ECC side , the messages are getting stuck.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think 5MB is big size.. Did you try executing the same XML from the ABAP debugger in SPROXY (if you are using enterprise services)?

VJ