cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform for delivery challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created a window and in text element iam writing some data,iam giving space between two words and executed but in print preview it is showing tab space between two words.

i created a template and in text element iam entering data for eg:date:,like that iam doing for few more text elements.my problem is after i enter date the semicolan for all should display in the straight line,but it is not coming,can any one share the answer to me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use formatting characters For to allign the data

For Ex :

DATA :

fdate type date ,

sdate type date .

IF u want to print this data in proper way use like this

&'First Date :' fdate(C)&

&'Date2 :' sdate(C)&

Let me know if u have any concerns...

Regards,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi iam using helvatica font in my style,is it because of that font iam getting tab space instead of space between two words...plz correct me..thank u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the paragraph format check the allignment , If it is justified it will automatically adjust the output data

Its is not the font problem ..

Let me know if you have any concerns..

Regards,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked the paragraph format allignment and i tried with justified option also.it is not working.iam getting tab space gap between two words

Former Member
0 Kudos

does by occasion your second word start with ",,"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no.

for example the two words are CONSIGNMENT NOTE.

it is printing tab space gap between consignment and note instead of single space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kormal,

if you use template, in text element node you must specify the output option in which column and which row.

For space between two words, try to have a print out then check.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using template then use it with two columns.

1st column 2nd column

DATE1: 08/08/2010

DATE2: 08/08/2010

IF you do this way then the alignment will be good and also use the paragrah and character formats from the style correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi iam using helvatica font in my style,is it because of that font iam getting tab space instead of space between two words...plz correct me..thank u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your paragraph settings and SMARTSTYLE settings. Try with another SMART STYLE which is giving correct output.

Regards,

Vamsi Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u.