I have a query to ask as the below scenario:

Customer XYZ has the following:

Contract A: 100KG

Contract B: 100KG

Delivery for Contract A:

Contract A --> SO --> Delivery A1 (50KG) --> POD (50KG) --> Billing - 50KG

Contract A --> SO --> Delivery A2 (90KG*) --> POD (50KG) --> Billing - 50KG

*Extra of 40KG

For the extra of 40KG, the difference is carried forward and delivered for Contract B instead.. for the same Customer.

Kindly advise how can I achieve this on standard SAP?

As far as standard is concern, the Delivery is referred to the Sales Order (which is referred to one Contract).. Hence, it is not able to refer two SO into one Delivery to be delivered, even for the same customer.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you refer the contract suppose if u have enter the qty more the contract qty we will get V1501 messsage

in standard warning message will come, ask you abapers there will be additional enhancement ask him to change to W501 to E501.

this is the best to avoid i have done this for qty as well as vaildity

for V4 message we can convert warring to error message directly In T-code OVAH: Change the system messages overview

i think it may not relavant your requirement but...

if Removed by Moderator

Edited by: balashowry raju on Aug 27, 2010 12:10 PM

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Aug 27, 2010 7:25 PM Despite earlier request / warning, you continue to add this text which should be avoided

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can Do the following

set copy controls between cntract and sales order , not to allow over copy of quantities - 100 contract = 100 sales only

in case u want to deliver more, create another line item in sales order with refernce to the contract b. you can refer 2 contracts against one sales order. go tot the first header menu and you would find the option there

you can then delivery gains the correct contract whatever split quantities customer wants

hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha