cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier not transfered to SRM while transfering from Punch-out Catalog.

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are trying to enable Punch-out catalog with SRM 7.0 in a Classic Scenario implimentation.

We have created the Supplier in ECC and replicated into SRM and created the Standard Call structure for Punchout Catalog for the Supplier and maintained the Business Partner number for the catalog in the Web Service.

I have assigned the new catalog to the attribute of the user in organisation structure.

I can see the new catalog in the Shop screen and I can able to select item and when I try to transfer I can able to transfer the item, all the informations are transfered with price but the Supplier is not transfered.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi karthikeyan.

Is the supplier configured to transfer as an OCI parameter?

Can you check if the punch out catalog is transferring the supplier?

you can check this through Httpwatch or by debugging it in the SRM side.

Regards

Bala

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

answered

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Function WSI_CUSTOMIZING_READ we determine SRM specific customizing data like BP/Org etc, the data is taken from the table bbp_ws_details

• read the SRM specific customizing extension table

SELECT SINGLE * FROM bbp_ws_details

INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF es_ws_details

WHERE service_id = iv_webservice_id.

Check that the data is contained in the table bbp_ws_details (i.e. the valid Business Partner is populated there) - if you are passing the vendor from catalog, check this by implementing the note 487917 to write the OCI data to the app log, there you can see (a) what was transferred from catalog and (b) if an error was raised (and corrected) during transfer.

Regards,

Jason

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1505034 - Unique SOS is not assiged to the Shopping Cart

When adding a catalog item to the Shopping Cart, the found source of supply is not automatically assigned - even when the SOS (Source of Supply) is unique and no other SOS exists.

Either the catalog has to be updated with the vendor ID in order that the OCI field NEW_ITEM-VENDOR is sent to the Shopping Cart

Vendor ID has to be fixed in the catalog customizing (SPRO) under following path:

Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Master Data -> Define External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign BP number for supplier in the Catalog ID detail.

Please go to IMG and check the Catalog ID detail.

Source of Supply Assigned to Product Catalog: BP Number

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the whether Supplier is blocked in SRM and unblocked in R/3, then supplier wont be transfered to Shopping cart from catalog.

Regards

Venkatesh P