Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict authorisation to particular Customers data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a reuiremnet where we need to allow some users to the data of a small group of customers in SD side i.e they should only access details of a particular group of customers and restricted to all others.

This has to be done in all the following tasks.

Cancelling orders

Change Delivery Details:

u2022 Change Delivery Date

u2022 Change Delivery Address

u2022 Change Delivery Contact

u2022 Add/Change Special Delivery Instructions

Would you guys be able to assist me in implemeting this restrictions. All your answers are much appreciated.

Regards,

Sandhya

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please list all the steps that you have taken so far that have been unsuccessful.

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

We have difficulties in segregating the peartcular group of customers for which access has to be granted. These customers are using the same document type as others, also under one sales organization.

I tried to check the authorisation objects V_KNA1_BRG, V_KNA1_VKO in tcodes like VA02 and VA03, but its not checking these in ST01 trace.

is there any way of grouping the customers and then grent the access?

Regards,

Sandhya

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned authorisation groups to those customers? Have a look at the object documentation for F_KNA1_BED & F_BKPF_BED - there may be something there that can help. If there is the possibility to restrict in VA02 on customer auth group (I can't remember right now) then it will only be invoked if there is an auth group assigned to that customer. It's worth testing.