cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workload Summary page can not be displayed in Workload analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

We upgrade our Solman to 7.01 sp23 ehp1 sp06 and set up Root cause

analysis for the ist time.We followed all the steps in the Guided implementation steps

including updating lmservice, solman setup, wily introscope and diagnostics agent install and all

extractor jobs. But when we open Root Cause analysis, the Workload

Overview Page shows for system BID shows up but not the Workload

summary or any page under the ABAP tab.

These are the notes I applied to try to fix the issue:

1259109 Latest version of configuration file for E2E CA, EA, WA =applied

1301709 - E2E WA: No data for "Java Memory Usage" = applied

1259534 - No data for "BI Application" in E2E Workload Analysis - APPLIED

Replace the configuration file for E2E WA with the latest version relevant to the SP version of your Solution Manager installation as described in note 1259109.

Note 1435043 - E2E Workload Analysis - No applicable data found = APPlied/followed the steps

General note on what to check - followed this

Note 1405878 Deimplemented Main sp22 Note and reimplemented

Note 1301656 - Missing data in "Overview" of E2E WA = cant be applied, fixed by sp19

BRAIN 643 - I see this error in our slg1 (e2e sid is invalid)

Note 1301656 - Missing data in "Overview" of E2E WA = cant be applied, fixed by sp19

Note 1301656 - Missing data in "Overview" of E2E WA = APPLY, rerun setup for each managed system -not applicable

Note 1240649 - ST: Data in overview of E2E WA missing if MULTIME = 'X'= check if applicable- applies only to SM4.0

Note 1496525 - Missing or outdated values on "Overview" tab = apply and clear cache APPLIED this cleared cache /nshmm and delete shared obj CL_E2EWA_MDX_SHMARE Note 1225295 - E2E Diagn - Configuration Validation Reporting - overview =APPLIED Rerun bi setup OSMD_VCA1 Rerun managed system setup

Please help. I've seen similar issues in the forum and tried to apply the suggested notes but it still does not work.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post SMDAgentApplication log and SMDSytem log here.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I get from Application log (slg1) when I try to drill down on system BIJ (java system) and the page under Workload Analysis do not display (WA-Overview) is ok:

SELECT { [Measures].[0SMD_AVG], [Measures].[0SMD_MAX], [Measures].[0SMD_EXS

] } ON 0, NON EMPTY [0SMD_METY].MEMBERS ON 1 FROM [0SMD_MPEH/0SMD_MPEH_WA_Q

0008_H] SAP VARIABLES [0SMD_V_SID] INCLUDING "BIJ_2" [0SMD_V_TIHMFROM] INCL

UDING >= "201008270000" [0SMD_V_TIHMTO] INCLUDING <= "201008272359" [0SMD_V

INFOPR] INCLUDING "0SMDPERH" [0SMD_V_INFOPR] INCLUDING "0SMD_PE2H" [0SMD_

V_MTYPEM] INCLUDING "IVIEWS" [0SMD_V_MTYPEM] INCLUDING "BI RUNTIME SERVICE"

Value "BIJ_2" for variable "E2E SID Variable" is invalid

Type:E, Id:BRAIN, Number:643, System:SMDCLNT001

I applied the note Note 1301656 even if we are already sp23. I also regenerated the query 0SMD* in bi client.

What does Value "BIJ_2" for variable "E2E SID Variable" is invalid mean and how to correct this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the cause of the issue for the page not getting displayed: I changed the URL for BI to use http instead of https (in diagnostic setup) and all the pages now show up.

thanks