cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI CCMS customisations in Java Stack MTE'S not saving

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to change the conditions for alerting in rz20 the follow exception is occuring in the java stack..

Exception in ConfigurationChangedListener: 
Unexpected type (538976288). 
======================================================= 
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unexpected type (538976288). 
at com.sap.engine.library.monitor.impl0.PerformanceMonitorNode.setAlertRelevantValueType(PerformanceMonitorNode.java:155) 

this seems to be as a result of this exception, both are thrown when config changes are made in rz20 around the Adapter engine alerting.

RegisterNode</Applications/SAP XI J2EE Adapter Engine/XI Component Monitoring Records/System Errors/XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_FILE/NOT_ACTIVATED/MonitoringRecordsCount>: java.lang.NullPointerException 

It seems like there is something missing in the config, but I have no idea what PI 7.1, alerts are being raised and I can see them in rz20 I just cant change the config around the alerting. RZ20 also thinks the properties are saved, but they always reset once the screen has refreshed as it is not saving due to the exception.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additionally the MTE'S are reporting through to SOLMAN correctly, I just cant change the conditions/config in RZ20 at all (save).