Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM and Proxy

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

first all, believe me than I have searched a lot in the SDN about it, but i Can't find answer to my question

I'm trying to do a simple asynchronous BPM scenario.... SOAP ->BPM -> PROXY

in mi Integration Process I have defined many "variables" in the container, but all of them referencing to Abstracts message interfaces....

when, I go to SPROXY transaction, I can't see the message interface for activate it and then write some ABAP code in it.

If I use a regular interface mapping... with inbound or outbound async message interfaces I can see it on SPROXY, but it doesn't works in the BPM....

I'm new on BPM world..

Please Guide me!

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you work with BPM, you have to crete an abstract interface based on the same message type as the inbound interface used for your proxy.

When you send a message from BPM to proxy, you do an interface determination, send is the abstract, receiver the inbound interface.

Mapping is not required as the message type is equal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to create Outbound and inbound interface.

After that for those interfaces you need to create related Abstract interfaces.

So first interface will be OA_ABC then for that AA_ABC and IA_DEF and AA_DEF.

Then you will be able to see the inbound interface in your SPROXY transaction for coding.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

when, I go to SPROXY transaction, I can't see the message interface for activate it and then write some ABAP code in it.

Abstract interfaces won't show up in SPROXY. Abstract interfaces are defined just for BPM usage, not for the proxy system.