cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 level drill down of an ALV /Table cell - WDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i would like to request to give possible solutions/suggestions on the following requirement/

Scenario 1 : I have table with 5 cells in a single row (5*1 table). on clcik of any cell i would like to travel to another screen to display to background details of that cell. ( single level drilling down)

Scenario 2: same as above but i would like to have another drill down in second screen . ( two level drill down)

Scenario 3 : in this i have a table with 5 rows and every row contains 5 cells (5*5 table), i would like to have 2 level drill down in this scenario . how to find out the history (background details) of the selected cell .

is there any standard webdynpro component with nearing functionality ?

is it requires dynamic ALV creation or it cna be done by static one?

kindly suggest me as i am nearing my req deadlines.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Kranthi kumar palle.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it by:

1. Create link to action for the cell you want user to click, then open new window to display details information. You can do the same for level 2, 3...

Note: in the link to action event you can find selected element's key or ID in the table by calling method GET_ATTRIBUTE of the importing parameter CONTEXT_ELEMENT.

2. You can use table popin to open area inside the row to display details information.

[Table in Table Popin|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/16842] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[Dynamic Table in Table Popin|/people/bjorn-henrik.zink/blog/2010/03/26/web-dynpro-abap-dynamic-table-in-table-popinSAPNetworkWeblogs%28SAPNetworkWeblogs%29]

Answers (0)