cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add 2 cuf fields in Shopping Cart form Catalog & calculate percentage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My requirement is I transfer my catalog item with a price to srm shopping cart, I want to dispaly 2 extra cuf fileds in the shopping cart. These 2 filelds will be a percentage value of my catalog price per a specific supplier in a specific state.

I want to show these 3 lines

Item form catalog price $ 90

cuf field 1 will be 10% of 90=$9

cuf field 2 will be 5% of 90 = $4.50

then show total price 90 + 9+ 4.5 =$103.50

cuf field 1 is % per supplier

cuf field 2 is % per state

I am looking at possibly using srm price conditions and looking for a badi like BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 that can add the 2 cuf filed lines and calculate my total in my srm shopping cart.

MDM 2 and SRM 5

cheers

alex

this is similar to calculating 2 taxes that are different in different staes...

Edited by: Alex Waiyaki on Aug 26, 2010 6:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

Have 2 custom fields added to your SC Layout. Transfer the price in the SC item from catalog (Say $90). Then using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, calculate the value @ 10% for Cuf field 1 and populate it there in the Cuf field 1. Similarly calucate value @ 5% and populate it there in Cuf Field 2.

This should solve your problem . Do right back with more detials if this does not help you

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Virender

Thanks for your reply. The question is where do I maintain the values of these fields. And how do I make sure that the correct % will be selected for cuf1 and cuf 2 on the SRM side. The price and supplier info came in from the catalog. Now I have to populate the correct % percentage value for cuf 1 and cuf 2. Z table or price conditionsu2026.is price conditions a better option or notu2026

cheers

alex

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex.

Why can't you try with the BADI when OCI values are returned from catalog to SRM.

You can achieve this in couple of ways.

1. Calculated Field :

This could be achieved in the MDM Console where you can create a calculated fields, but this is possible based on the field value which you have for a record (Price, Supplier Percentage, State Percentage)

For more information on calculated fields, see the below link:

2. Through BADI:

You will find a BADI in the following location to transfer additional parameters, see the Implementation Guide for Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)-> External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc)->Transfer Additional Parameters

So in this BADI, you can write your logic by calculating the two customer fields and send it back to SRM.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verinder

Thanks for your response.

My 2 custom fields

cuf field (markup) 1 is % per supplier

cuf field (burden) 2 is % per state

Are for a specific Country and State; Vendor; Skill set (Jr,inter, SR), and a specific price .

Since my requirement is to show these values on the Shopping cart level, I cannot use SAP pricing conditions since I am ECS. Pricing conditions is only supported on PO level

YES I have to use a BADI. Will this badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI work in conjunction with some Z-table that keeps these relationships (Country and State; Vendor; Skill set (Jr,inter, SR), and a specific price PLUS Burden and markup. )

cheers

alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

Thanks for your response.

I like the BADI ideau2026 (BAdI) BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH,

My 2 custom fields

cuf field (markup) 1 is % per supplier

cuf field (burden) 2 is % per state

Are for a specific Country and State; Vendor; Skill set (Jr, Inter, SR), and a specific price .

Does this mean that my technical folks will have to create some form Z-table that keeps these relationships Country and State; Vendor; Skill set (Jr,inter, SR), and a specific price PLUS Burden and markup.

Since my requirement is to show these values on the Shopping cart level, I cannot use SAP pricing conditions since I am ECS. Pricing conditions is only supported on PO level

cheers

alex

The SRM_MDM is also a very good option...do i have to use a BOM for this...? just loking at options that are less work...:-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to use the BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI. Read the catalog fields being transferred from catalog here and populate the custom fields on SC line items.

SG

Edited by: SRMUSER123 on Sep 15, 2010 2:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SG

thanks for the responce.....

these are many BAdi's being discussed...I am investigating now

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala

I have decided to use a Badi plus some custom deleopment to achive my requirement.

Get price and other info form catalog selection and through development / z-table calculate burden and markup and populate this back into SRM_MDM catalog so i can use the OCI mapping of (NEW_ITEM-CUST_FIELD1) that will be transferd back into S.Cart.

cheers

Answers (0)