Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner functions in delivery

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

A new partner fucntion SB is assigned to delivery. To remind users to fill in SB, any chances to use standard configuration to make system pop up a message? However, it's NOT a must to fill in this field.

Plz help. Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Along with solution posted above,

You may try add this as part of your incompletion logs also.

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy ,

You should go to the path of spro >> LO >> Shipping >> Basic shipping functions >> partners >> Set Up Partner Determination for Deliveries. and in that screeen, if you go to LF parner determination procedure inside,partner function in precedure SB partner should be defined as mandatory. Additionally, if you do not want to allow change it from, also you should define SB partner as not modifiable.

I hope this will meet your requirements.

Regards,

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sinanbozok, Kris,

As I mentioned in my fist thread, this field is NOT a must to fill in. So this field cannot be mandatory. I just want a message to remind. Is it the only way to use enhancement?

Again, many thanks both of you.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

It can be in incompletion log with a warning message. In this case, it will just give a warning, if the partner is not filled. Even if not filled after that, it will not affect the transactions further.

But the question is, how to maintain that a message shoudl come only for a specific partner function.!!

I am trying, if i get some answer i will update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

I think there is no need any error message for partner determination. Because system already get it (sb partner) from the partner determination configuration as I mentioned before if you want to get it into your delivery and to remind user to add it.

Additionally, I can not understand that you want a message to remind for adding partner SB by the system and also you do not want it mandatory. what is the difference? please clarify your requirement more.

Additionally, how do we get warning message for specific partner function by configuring incompletion procedure.

Please update us if you find a way to achieve that. I am also trying it.

Thanks..

Regards,

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi the experts,

First of all, thanks for all your advice.

The reason why this field cannot be mandatory is that not all the deliveries need SB in partner function. If needed, this field must be filled in before post goods issue. You know, this field is grey after that.

It seems I have to use enhancement to solve it.