Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cann't create compound field

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I used mdm import manager import the Main table, I do follow mapping step:

a)Map the field Info Record source field to Price Information [Purchasing Info Record ID] destination field.

c) Map the field Purchasing Organization source field to Price Information [Purchasing Organization] destination field.

d) Map the field Scale Value source field to Price Information [LowerBound] destination field.

when I Rightu2013click in the source hierarchy to the left on the source field Scale Value and choose the option Create Compound Field ,But the "Create Compound Field" is disable,Can you tell me why?

Edited by: bill yang on Aug 26, 2010 4:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

First of all make sure that in your Qualified table, you have all these three non-qualifier fields as Display field.

For creating a compound field, your all source field and values should be mapped with target fields Qualified table non-qualifier fields. Once it is done you need to select all these the source fields not only Scale Value.

Please select all these source fields Info Record, Purchasing Organization & Scale Value with the help keyboard Ctrl + A and then right click, it will show you enabled creation of Compound field.

Kindly revert with result.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear bill

First make sure that Purchasing infor record ID, Price information purchasing info record ID and Price information purchasing organization destination fields all are non Qualifiers.

Then map all non Qualifiers and select the mapped non Qualifiers then Rt Click , you will find the Price info qualified field enabled .

Hope this helps