Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove a transaction from the S_TCODE object

0 Kudos

Hi,

Where I work now there is a role from long time ago. I that role there are a few transaction codes in the S_TCODE object, which are not in the menu. I donu2019t know how they got there. The T_CODE object is in display modus, so I cannot remove these few transaction codes. I have tried to add them to the menu and then remove them, but without success. They are still in the S_TCODE object. Is there a way to remove these transaction codes, e.g. from a table or so? Or do I have to recreate this role (it is quite big)?

Kjell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Kjell,

check the proposal values of SU24 for the t-codes in the menu. Some t-codes add other S_TCODE values than the own t-code. Simply use the 'mountain with sun' icon next to the auth.status (you have to insert the buttons first through the menu->settings).

As soon you have identified the t-codes, you can either remove them from the menu or update the SU24 proposals accordingly.

@ Sanketh: It is not possible, to add t-codes manually to the standard-S_TCODE authorization.

b.rgds, Bernhard

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a chance that these tcodes are added manually in the S_tcode authorization object.

If you want to remove these from role, go to change mode -> expert mode-> edit old status...

then go to S_tcode object and then remove these tcodes.

Sanketh.

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Kjell,

check the proposal values of SU24 for the t-codes in the menu. Some t-codes add other S_TCODE values than the own t-code. Simply use the 'mountain with sun' icon next to the auth.status (you have to insert the buttons first through the menu->settings).

As soon you have identified the t-codes, you can either remove them from the menu or update the SU24 proposals accordingly.

@ Sanketh: It is not possible, to add t-codes manually to the standard-S_TCODE authorization.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks, that solved the problem.

BR,

Kjell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look for the manually added S_TCODE( not a good practice to have it like that ) and see if you can delete the tcode

if you are handling standard S_tcode, as mentioned by SAP expert please resolve it using Su24.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.