cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questionaire is not populating in pqq in vendor's login.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am trying to create respose for a bid from vendor's log in.

but after clicking PQQ tab, only text comments area is populated no questions are populated.

I have maintain questionar in ebp. system. and maintain weightages for them also.

with out PQQ it is working fine. but as I make it required in RFX , Vendor can not see the questions while responding to PQQ.

please advice what setting could be missing ??

waiting for your help

regards

NITIN

Edited by: nitinkk on Aug 26, 2010 1:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for prompt reply. I have done all steps suggested by you. But still I am not able to assign any questionnaire in IMG -> Define Basic Data for Prequalification Questionnaires. For that I had manually insert values in table /SAPPSSRM/MPQQ. However I assigned values in table.

You have mentioned that Total weight should be 100. for the questions. but where I have to assigned weight for questions , in RFx or through configuration?

I have done following steps.

1. Created RFx and assigned Questionnaire through Tab RFx Information u2013 RFx Parameter u2013 Prequalification questionnaire.

2. Added respective 2 questions which is assigned to Questionnaire through Tab RFx Information u2013 Questions and clicked to be Weighted.

3. Distribute the values in respective manner

General Questions - 100%

Questions1 - 50%

Questions2 - 50%

No Questions added in Item level.

But I am getting following Error "Questionnaire has changed; sum of weightages of questionnaire is not 100%" however I have distributed equally weight for questions.

Please suggest me.

You can reply on

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's PQQ? Not sure if your questions are of "fixed value" type. If so, this note might help.

Note 1466341 - Fixed values for Questions dissappear in RFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

PQQ is prequalification Questionaires.

I have configure it in the EBP , but after publishinng a bid to a vendor with PQQ required ,

vendor is not able to see the questions in his PQQ tab. ( he has to submit the PQQ before proceding further for the bid)

I have checked the note, the settings are alredy there.

Thanks ans Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

How u solved your PQQ problem? I am configuring PQQ(Pre Qualification Questionnaire) functionality but I am not getting proper results.

I have done following steps for PQQ in Tendering - > Tendering Options .

1. Create Questions from Questionnaire

2. Create Questionnaire

3. Assign Questions to Questionnaire

4. Assign Weight to Questionnaire

5. Define Basic Data for Prequalification Questionnaires

But after assigning questions to questionnaire and weight to Questionnaire when I am trying to assign Questionnaire in PQQ field in Define Basic Data for Prequalification Questionnaires. Then I am not getting any values for PQQ(through F4). so for RFx I am not able to assign any questionnaire .

1. Any steps I am missing or in any table I have to maintained values?

2 .I debugged the code and I found that no entries exist on table /SAPPSSRM/MPQQ. Basically this table is using in Search Help. If I maintained records and assign value for field Group for Dyyn. Attributes then values comes automatically in Configuration Define Basic Data for Prequalification Questionnaires -> PQQ (field) as well as in RFx. Does it mandatory to maintain values in table /SAPPSSRM/MPQQ? Are you maintaining any values for table /SAPPSSRM/MPQQ if not then which entries stored in table /SAPPSSRM/MPQQ? Or how to maintain values in table /SAPPSSRM/MPQQ?

3. Is it mandatory to assign Weight to Questionnaire?

4.What is the process of PQQ? For example I assigned questions in Questionnaire and using in RFx.So Is it possible to maintain other questions in Attribute?

Please suggest me.

You can reply on following thread .

Regards,

Abhijeet

Edited by: abhijeet panse on Oct 20, 2010 10:11 AM