cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS Object Link for SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you please provide me the object link for SRM( Inbound Delivery).

Our team requirenment we should need to integrate with SRM through DMS (object link)

So provide me the solution?

Thanks

Edited by: RS on Aug 26, 2010 1:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS,

Kindly follow following steps. Add the new object in DMS object link and DMS screen on new object screen with help of Abap'r.

This can be achived with help of Abap'r and following steps:

Purpose

You can also link documents with SAP objects for which no linking is supported in the standard SAP System.

Prerequisites

In Customizing for the Do cument Management , you must maintain the key fields for the SAP objects that you want to link to document info records, by choosing Control Data  Maintain key fields.

Process

1. Program two screens for the following module pools for the SAP object that is to be linked additionally:

u2013 SAPLCV00

u2013 SAPLCVIN

The process logic must be according to that of screen 0204 in program SAPLCV00 and must not be changed.

2. Create the function module OBJECT_CHECK_XXXX (XXXX = name of the SAP object).

If this object can be classified, this function module already exists in the standard system. Otherwise, copy the existing function module OBJECT_CHECK_EQUI (linking of equipment) and change it to suit the new object.

Result

After you have completed the above, documents can be linked with the SAP object that you have added. You define the settings for this in Customizing for the Document Management System (see: Object Links).

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Can you please guide me how we can create a customized object link suppose if we want to create a vendor contract ie.e me33k transaction so how we can define or is there any link that we can use in standard way.

I am new in customization ( Object link ) so olease help me out

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS,

For creating new object link follow the steps and use FM as I mentioned in my previous reply. The objects are added means the table is linked in object links example : Material Master ( MARA), for Vendor(LFA1) etc. These are standard links. You can get the standard object links list in DC10 while defining object links for document types. Apart from these object if you want to add another object need to use FM as mentioned. If table is not available for and structure is availeble then you can make view in object links. Take help from expert abap'r.

Hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra