cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: selection range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srilatha

could you please share your knowledge on select options predefined component.here i am using one z table and where in that it contains a date field.i am using this date field as input to the same table but this input i am giving in the selection range and based on that range i need to get records from on input base into same ztable

Thanks in advance

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member283828
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Please, check out the below link. it should solve requiremnt.

This documents explains about using select-options and ALV in Web Dynpro ABAP. please, simulate the same to your Ztable.

See that the data is available in your ztable.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60811d03-b69e-2b10-cd86-ad2790e44ecc?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Regards,

Kiran Kumar Kasula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran

Create range tables.

u2022

Assign selection fields to the range table

*Call the interface controller and init the selection screen.

DATA lo_interfacecontroller TYPE REF TO iwci_wdr_select_options . lo_interfacecontroller = wd_this->wd_cpifc_selection( ). wd_this->g_handler = lo_interfacecontroller->init_selection_screen( ).

*Create Range table DATA it_ran TYPE REF TO data.

CALL METHOD wd_this->g_handler->create_range_table EXPORTING i_typename = 'MATNR' RECEIVING rt_range_table = it_ran.

*Add the Selection fields to the range table

CALL METHOD wd_this->g_handler->add_selection_field EXPORTING i_id = 'MATNR' it_result = it_ran

how do get this what is this range table .can your idea on it

Thanks in advance

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran

Create range tables.

u2022

Assign selection fields to the range table

*Call the interface controller and init the selection screen.

DATA lo_interfacecontroller TYPE REF TO iwci_wdr_select_options . lo_interfacecontroller = wd_this->wd_cpifc_selection( ). wd_this->g_handler = lo_interfacecontroller->init_selection_screen( ).

*Create Range table DATA it_ran TYPE REF TO data.

CALL METHOD wd_this->g_handler->create_range_table EXPORTING i_typename = 'MATNR' RECEIVING rt_range_table = it_ran.

*Add the Selection fields to the range table

CALL METHOD wd_this->g_handler->add_selection_field EXPORTING i_id = 'MATNR' it_result = it_ran

how do get this what is this range table .can your idea on it

Thanks in advance

Deepika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It seems you are just looking for general information about select-options in WDA. Here is a link to the online help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/47/a0c2fd687d0795e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Have a look at the sample:

WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS

If you have a more specific question feel free to post it here.