cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No vendor sync after change back end system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Exports,

My SRM system was connected to one back-end.

For some reasons, we decided to change the back end system.

Everything seems to be O.K. except... the vendors that exist or new vendors that I create in the new back-end does not synchronize with the SRM system.

Please advice

Best Regards

Eyal Weinreb

HP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use BBPUPDVD to update the vendors. There is a standar program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC which needs to be scheduled so that new vendors created in the R/3 will get updated automatically if you schedule the program.

Check in table VENMAP there should be entries of all the vendors that are there in the R/3 System. If you find mismatch then delete that BP(bupa_del) and then replicate the vendor using BBPGETVD.

Kind Regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Validate if your vendor_sync program is pointing to the new backend system. Also check rfc connections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Validate if your vendor_sync program is pointing to the new backend system. Also check rfc connections.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

How can I validate if your vendor_sync program is pointing to the new backend system?

The rfc connections seem to be O.K.

Best Regards

Eyal Weinreb

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO->SRM Server->Technical Basic Settings->Settings for Vendor Synchronization->Define Settings for Each Backend System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This seems to be a backend system configuration issue at your end. Chekc the configurations for Vendor synchronization for Vendor Replication. Also look into the VENDOR_SYS and VENDOR_ACS attributes in vendor org structure as a precaution.

Your new backend sytem should be searchable using F4 in BBPGETVD for replicating new vendor....to make sure that vendor replication is called from correct backend system.

Did you check SLG1 log after you initiated vendor replication using BBPGETVD.?

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virender,

Thank you for your answer.

I checked everything you told me and it seems to be exactly as it suppose to be but it's still not working.

I noticed that after I run the BBPGETVD, I get the pop-up message:

" All Backend description are already assigned in the system" but I still do not see them in the vendor org structure.

Do you another ideas?...

Best Regards

Eyal Weinreb

HP