cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing folder (ProcessMenu) for same applications in IFRSAppset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello IFRS Team,

After restoring the starter kit appset in my BPC 7.5 machine, and connecting to the consolidation application, I noticed that from excel interface i cannot open the custom menu because the folder ProcessMenu does not exist under

"C:\Users\User\Documents\PC_MS\User\AppInfo\SAP_IFRS\CONSOLIDATION\EEXCEL\REPORTS\WIZARD"

So there is not template for this application.

Only the application ICMAtching contain this folder.

Could you please let us know the reason of this selection, and if the templates are located under another folder ( for consolidation) could you please let us know which is it.

Thanks a lot in advance

Safa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pierreyves_tohme
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Safa,

When we delivered the starter kit we chose to avoid mixing apshell and starter kit contents to help understanding the tree structure of our folders and reports. Thus, the templates from the apshell have not been deleted but stored in a dedicated folder called "Z-APSHELL LEGACY" that should exist in every SK application (.eg. ...CONSOLIDATIONEEXCELZ-APSHELL LEGACY).

You can copy/paste the contents from this "Z-APSHELL LEGACY" folder to any directory where it is required.

If ever a specific file was still missing, it would be possible to copy/paste it directly from the apshell's folders to the starter kit's ones.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks for noticing the inconstency in the ICMathing application. We will correct this point in our future release of the SK.

Best regards,

Pierre-Yves Tohmé

Consultant I Starter Kits & Innovations

EPM I LoB Corporate Functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

This is exactly what I needed.

Thanks a lot for you detailed answer.

Kind Regards

Safa