cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch determination in sales order

former_member431874
Participant
0 Kudos

1. In batch determination in sales order, when creating a characteristic to be assigned to a sort rule, can I specify the table VBAP instead of MCHA or MCH1?

This is the field mentioned above: http://www.youshare.com/Guest/a9ad1c44650abbcd.jpg.html

2. What is the user exit to influence batch determination in sales order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For reference characteristics, only some tables are enabled. I think VBAP can be enabled. I tested it once and it works for the characteristic.

You can try one of these user exits

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMPH

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMKH

USEREXIT_GET_FIELD_FROM_SDCOM This is used for variant cofniguration

USEREXIT_MOVE_WORKAREA_TO_SDWA

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I cant understand your question clearly ..Can you explain in detail?

If you want the batch to be determined automatically in sales order , you can activate automatic batch in item category itself?.

Explain in details if you are not lookinf for this...

with regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if you can use MV45AFZZ?

Kris

former_member431874
Participant
0 Kudos

>

> Hi ,

>

> I cant understand your question clearly ..Can you explain in detail?

>

>

> If you want the batch to be determined automatically in sales order , you can activate automatic batch in item category itself?.

>

> Explain in details if you are not lookinf for this...

>

> with regards

> S.Siva

Hi Sivaraman SD,

Yes, I want batch to be determined in sales order. I already activated automatic batch determination at item cat level. However, I found a limitation when setting it up.

The limitation happens when I create a characteristic via tcode CT04. (Later on, this characteristic will be assigned to the sort rule [t-code CU72], and the sort rule will be assigned to the batch condition record [t-code VCH1]). In CT04, I have to specify the "Table name" and the "Field name" for example MCH1 and LWEDT. In this case, the batch will be sorted in accordance to the field MCH1-LWEDT (GR date). What I would like to know is whether or not I can specify the other tables besides the table MCH1 or MCHA, for example, VBAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member431874
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajeev,

However, I believe the user exit MV50AFZZ is only used delivery, not in sales order.