cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seniors

i have got aproblem while creating sales order it won't determines the pricing in document.i have checked all the settings.it shows this massege

The appropriate pricing procedure could not be determined because no entry with keys '500 04 04' 'A' '2' exists in table 683V.

please help me to sort this problem.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

T683V refers pricing procedure configs only (SM30- enter T683V- Click on customer - continue wihout project ). Please check your configs in OVKK.

Sales area seems to be '500 04 04'

Document pricing procedure seems to be 'A'

Customer pricing procedure seems to be 2.

Just in case customer pricing procedure is wrongly mentioned, change it in the customer master and check. Your pricing should pick.

Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

it was really working.also can u tell me where to define material for sales organisation and distribution as it doesnot pick in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the material is extended to Sales org views. If you try to extend for sales org views, it will be with reference to Sales org and distributional channel.

regards,

CLN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i trying to save sales order it shows the massege Date category Z5 03 does not exist.please let me know about this date problem.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It indicates that your Sales Area is 500/04/04.

Document Pricing Procedure is "A".

Ensure that this above value has been assigned in your Sales document Type.

Go to V0V8, select your Sales document type and go to details. Assign value "A" in the Document Pricing Procedure field.

Your Customer Pricing Procedure is "2".

In t.code VD02, open the customer master of the Sold-to-party in the Sales Area 500/04/04.

In the Sales Area Data > Sales tab assign value "2" in the Customer Pricing Procedure field.

Now, ensure that you have done the assignment in t.code OVKK for Pricing Procedure determination.

Pricing Procedure is determined as

Sales Area + Doc Pricing Procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure -

> Pricing Procedure.

So, in your case assign as below,

500/04/04/A/2 -

> Your Required Pricing Procedure.

Regards

Pradyumna