cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block the output in R/3 if order is not compliant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We are currently implementing SAP GTS compliance module. To integrated SAP GTS with the rest of the solution, we want to block the output for purchase orders and sales orders and the creation of the subsequent document.

For the creation of the subsequent document, there are some SAP notes related to it and it doesn't really create an issue for us

For the output, we are currently struggling to find a correct solution

So far, we had found the oss note 900555 to block the printed output for the Purchase order but how can we do it for the others ?

In addition, I didn't find any solution for the sales orders output ( expecially we hae some EDI messages that we want to block)

Currently we were investigating an other way to do it:

- Send back a user status that we will use as condition to determine the output. We have still some concerns about this solution because it means that by default we should put this user status as "non-compliant" for all the orders and only when the status is sent back from GTS we can execute the output

An issue that raise to me also the developper is that in R/3 the output determination is executed before the first call to GTS.

I hope that some members of the community have better solution which ideally can cover PO and SO with real time call

Thank you in advance

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

suppressing of output types is really non-standard functionality. For this you would need customs solution mainly coding called when document being saved and blocked.

When blocked, delete entries from output tables etc.

Maybe it gave you at least an idea.

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nicholas,

Could you please let me know how did you solve this problem?

I am also facing the same problem. I want to block output from printing if the order is blocked in GTS. The routine which is used for output type BA00 is called before the order is transferred to GTS.

Is there any other way to block SD output from printing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Khushboo Dand

Edited by: khushboo dand on Jun 7, 2011 12:49 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we still have the same problem to block output like prints or EDI messages. Did anyone of you find a smart solution to block output of SD documents in GTS10.0 meanwhile?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Bastian Reitz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bastian,

We had the same issue and didn't find something useful to block the outputs completely.

Instead, for EDI Outputs probably you can have an extra text segment added in the idoc structure. And put the document compliant status as Yes/No in that segment. The document status will be available.

But however as we expect, the Outputs cannot be blocked. But atleast notification about the status can be sent to Third party. You can liaise with third party to have a logic implemented to check the status of this field and pass the information to destination.

Regards

Dhilipan