cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Business System Connot find Inbound Interface - IDoc to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am doing IDoc to File Scenario.....Idoc got triggered from SAP system and successfully posted to SAP PI.

Now when I check in T-Code IDX5 in PI, I got one message. When I double click that I am getting following error:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Also When I am selecting Receiving Inbound interface for Receiver system, I am not getting any interface by default.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudheer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

Check everything in Integration Directory are ok or not i.e. Receiver and interface determination. Also check any conditions in your receiver determination if applicable...

Refresh once the cache also..and if possible do some dummy changes in receiver determination and activate thn run the scenario again..

Have a look on these two threads..

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your quick responses.

Actually I am doing IDoc to File Scenario from blog which consists of Conditional Receiver Determination

"SNDPFC"

Here is the Explanation given in that blog:

In most instances, a new Receiver Determination would be created. However, given that in this scenario the combination of the sender service (i.e. u201CGL1u201D) and interface (i.e. u201CMATMAS.MATMAS04u201D) will be used by every student, each student will instead be adding their receiver service to an existing Receiver Determination

11. In the Condition column on that same line, left click on the question mark help icon

12. In the following Condition Editor pop-up window, left click on the help icon in the u201CLeft Operandu201D field

13. In the following Expression Editor pop-up window, select the u201CContext Objectu201D radio button

14. Use the drop drown to locate and select the u201CSNDPFCu201D field and u201COKu201D

15. Back in the Expression Editor, leave the u201C=u201D Operand as is

16. Enter your group number in the u201CRight Operandu201D and u201COKu201D

17. u201CSaveu201D and validate your u201CConfigured Receiversu201D as seen below:

I did not understood this Conditional RD.

Apart from this all configuration are correct.

Thanks,

Sudheer

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Also When I am selecting Receiving Inbound interface for Receiver system, I am not getting any interface by default.

IDOC to FILE....you may be having Business Service and not System as the receiver. If you are not getting an inbound interface then you might have not have added the same for your FILE Business Service

I did not understood this Conditional RD.

I want to pass message to the target system only when the Source Payload satisfies some condition....I implement it through Receiver Determination.....this is called Conditional RD

As per the steps that you have mentioned:

There will be a field called SNDPFC....this will contain the value corresponding to your Group (say group#).

Now you have to check if this value is indeed equal to your Group #.

Suppose your Group# is 14, then using the above setup you will ensure that you get 14 in the SNDPFC field.....if not then do not pass the message.

Refer the help section or some blog for RD and you will know it.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek for your reply.

Can I remove the condition and simply add Receiver system in Receiver Determination in my scenario?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

If you dont have conditions to determine your receive then you dont required any conditions, just add your receiver system in Receiver Determination.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my Scenario I am not using any group number, which was given in the blog.

And Existing Receiver Determination is used in the blog and added the receivers, where as I have taken new Receiver Determination.

Blog Details:

Navigate to the Objects tab

2. Expand the u201CReceiver Determinationu201D element

3. Locate the receiver determination named u201C| GL1 | MATMAS.MATMAS04u201D and right click

4. u201CAdd to Scenariou201D and select your scenario

5. u201CAddu201D and u201CCloseu201D

6. Navigate back to the Scenarios tab and to your scenario specifically

7. Expand the receiver determination to view the newly added object

8. Double click to populate the receiver determination into the right frame and enter u201CEdit Modeu201D Given each member of the class will need to modify this object be aware of u2018locksu2019 on the object. Conversely, bear this in mind to complete the following steps through activation quickly to release the object for others.

9. Click on the u201CAdd New Conditionu201D button in the u201CConfigured Receiversu201D window as shown below to add a new receiver line (with unique condition)

I think here I am doing wrong.

- Sudheer

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sudheer,

Creating Receiver Determination very simple,

add sender business System , Idoc and name sapce of IDoc, then add your receiver system in receiver side. thats it,,i am thinking that you dont have any conditions.

search in sdn .........

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check whether you configured Receiver Determination correctly or not.

2. If it is correct then just reactivate that receiver determination and then try to reprocess that message again from MONI.

Prashant

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where you able to create a receiver determination in ID?

ref: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system