cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order flow to CO-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have activated Sales Order value flow to CO-PA (COPA doc.type "A"). We also have credit management activated.

When I create a sales order which has the credit status "not approved", then the order does not post any COPA document. Once the credit block is released in VKM1 for the sale order, the credit status changes to "Released" and COPA document is generated immediately.

The requirement is...the user wants to have COPA document generated irrespective of the credit status. i.e. even if the credit status is "not approved", it should create a COPA document.

Pl.let me know if anybody has come across this situation and how to solve it.

Regards

Srinivasan G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a note (Note No.214059) which gives us the option of using posting to CO-PA for credit blocked orders

I tried this and it works fine.

There is also one BADI available which can be used as an alternative to this note.

The advantage of BADI is that it can be used for any specific criteria like company, sales org., etc. whereas if you apply the above note, then this feature is applicable to all sale orders.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Can you provide more details on the BADI solution? Are there any drawbacks with the BADI as compared to the applying the note. A quick reply will be highly appreciated.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I remember this note (Note 139725 - Incoming sales order despite credit block) but it is for an older release.

Regards,

Eduardo